HAPPY BIRTHDAY! From The fruits of you Labors

We are all thinking of you on this your day.  Given the constraint of you being on the other side of the world, we collectively and individually worked to bring together those thoughts, feelings, images, and expressions of love, faith, and testimony that you have so dilligently and lovingly cultivated in each of us.  As you can see here some of the fruits of your labors and truly the harvest is great. 

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Aubrey's Testimony


I believe in Jesus Christ, and I believe in Heavenly Father, and I really really believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I really really really believe in the Temple of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe in families that stay together forever, and I really really really really really believe in the prophets teachings.


Dear Grandma,
I hope that you feel better. Happy Valentine's AND Happy Birthday!!!
Love,
Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment