HAPPY BIRTHDAY! From The fruits of you Labors

We are all thinking of you on this your day.  Given the constraint of you being on the other side of the world, we collectively and individually worked to bring together those thoughts, feelings, images, and expressions of love, faith, and testimony that you have so dilligently and lovingly cultivated in each of us.  As you can see here some of the fruits of your labors and truly the harvest is great. 

Monday, February 9, 2009

Hale Children Sare Their Testimonies

Esther (8 1/2):
I know the church is true. I know Joseph Smith was a profet. And Jesus loves everyone.

Ephraim (almost 7):
I now that Jesus Livs.
I now that Josef Smith was a profit.
in the name of Jesus Christ . Amen

Hyrum (almost 5):
I love Jesus. I love the Latter-Day Saints. I love to hear about Jesus. I love to go to Primary. I love to see Daddy. I love to see the Temple. I love to hear about Jesus in the scriptures. My favorite story of Jesus is... (after choosing a picture from the gospel art kit) when he visited the Nephites and blessed the children.

Joseph (3):
Q: Do you love Jesus? A: Yah!
Q: Is Joseph Smith a prophet? A: Yah!
Q: Does Jesus love you? A: Yah!
Q: What do you do at church? A: Valentines for hears for cupcakes like this... on the jinglebell!

No comments:

Post a Comment