HAPPY BIRTHDAY! From The fruits of you Labors

We are all thinking of you on this your day.  Given the constraint of you being on the other side of the world, we collectively and individually worked to bring together those thoughts, feelings, images, and expressions of love, faith, and testimony that you have so dilligently and lovingly cultivated in each of us.  As you can see here some of the fruits of your labors and truly the harvest is great. 

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY



Dear Future New Mom,

Happy Birthday!  I just wanted to wish you a very happy day and thank you for your incredible example.   It is awesome (emphasis on the awe) seeing you and your husband sacrifice so much to bring peace and happiness to thousands of people in your mission and here in the U.S.  It is so apparent that you have a strong testimony of Heavenly Father, Christ, and the Restored Gospel.  Your service reminds me of these truths and has strengthened my testimony as well.  I know that the Gospel is Heavenly Father's plan for ultimate joy.   I know that families are eternal and I am absolutely thrilled that for the rest of this life, and a long time after this life, I get to be part of your family.  I hope you have a great birthday!

Love,
Christopher

Romans 8:35-39

No comments:

Post a Comment