HAPPY BIRTHDAY! From The fruits of you Labors

We are all thinking of you on this your day.  Given the constraint of you being on the other side of the world, we collectively and individually worked to bring together those thoughts, feelings, images, and expressions of love, faith, and testimony that you have so dilligently and lovingly cultivated in each of us.  As you can see here some of the fruits of your labors and truly the harvest is great. 

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I LOVE YOU!




Dearest Mom,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you soo soo much! I want you to know how much you mean to me! Your example of righteousness is literally priceless in my life. I want you to know that I love living the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know it is true with all my heart. I am so grateful to know there is a Savior who wants to help us, teach us, comfort us and has literally redeemed us from "an endless sate of wo." I know we have Heavenly Parents who are anxiously engaged in our lives. I know you are doing God's work and giving the greatest gift possible to His children- our brothers and sisters.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you again for your love and example. I am so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment