HAPPY BIRTHDAY! From The fruits of you Labors

We are all thinking of you on this your day.  Given the constraint of you being on the other side of the world, we collectively and individually worked to bring together those thoughts, feelings, images, and expressions of love, faith, and testimony that you have so dilligently and lovingly cultivated in each of us.  As you can see here some of the fruits of your labors and truly the harvest is great. 

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

From Steven


Happy Birthday Mom,

Well, I may not be one of your biological sons (which apparently is a good thing - see image above), but I am as close as one can get to become one of your son's. I can say with out any reserves that I love you as a Mother. You certainly have treated me like a son. I can't tell you how much that has meant to me. Your love and example has entered our daily family life. I want to tell you that I know the work you are about is truly the work of the Lord. One of my favorite scriptures is Ether 12:27. I love this scripture because, I frequently fall short of our Father's Plan Of Happiness (just ask Rachel). But I know that if I just keep trying, and really work at getting better, I can grow closer to my Father in Heaven. I know that Jesus lived and died for me that I can return to live again with him.

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment